Brookfield Drinks is proud to announce that it has secured UK distribution rights for Rendles Original Gin.
Originally made by Captain Edgecumbe-Rendle, a British Army officer in India, Rendle’s Gin is made naturally pink, made from 100% Natural Ingredients. Throughout the Second World War, Captain Frank Edgcumbe-Rendle of the 16th Light Cavalry, Indian Army, fought bravely for the British Empire. Made to his own secret recipe, “Rendle’s Pinkers” grew rapidly in popularity with Captain Frank’s fellow officers and, indeed, was served in the Mess. The distinctive flavour and appeal of Rendle’s Original Gin comes from a heady blend of herbs and spices originating in India and the Orient.
UK gin sales have doubled in value over the last six years, reaching £1.2bn in the 12 months to the end of September 17 – with sales reaching 47 million bottles.
- Natural pink hue creates unique shelf and back bar presence, creating impulse purchases.
- Unique spice profile stands out from the gin crowd
- Provides unique twist on classic gin cocktails and is a perfect base for a host of exotic cocktails
- Silver Medal winner at San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Find out more at www.rendlesoriginalgin.com