The award-winning Kestrel Super Premium lager has a new packaging design which sees more focus on the brand name. The full-bodied, intense brew, which is crafted using the Holy Brewing Method, still displays the striking black and gold colourways that the brand is renowned for but includes an updated roundel design that sees the KESTREL name in the central banner. The brewing method is inspired by monastic brewing traditions and utilises a longer fermentation period to create the fuller, richer flavour our drinkers love. The product is available in 500ml cans, for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KESTREL BEER LAUNCHES GLOBAL MARKETING CAMPAIGN BUILT ON NEW TV DOCUMENTARY SERIES
- Stronger is Better for the Environment
- Government is failing in its alcohol approach, warns industry heavyweight
- Diamond Cider Supports the Diamond Centre for Disabled Riders
- Super Bock Introduce Free Pint Promotion to the UK On-trade